|Title of the article
PROBLEMS OF LEGAL REGULATIONS OF CHILD’S DUTIES IN EDUCATION
Kapitonova Elena Anatol'evna, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of criminal law, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The purpose of the article is to reveal the content and effect of child’s duties in education; to compare the provisions of the law on education of 1992 and 2012 in the part of establishment of these obligations on the basis of the analysis of the Russian legislation.
Materials and methods. The author used the method of dialectics as a scientific method of knowledge, allowing to study the phenomenon and processes of the surrounding reality in their historical development, as well as private-scientific methods (the formally-law, the comparative law and the method of system analysis).
Results. During the study the author noted positive dynamics of the legal regulation, but also noted some shortcomings of the law. The author established her point of view on the resolution of some legal collisions. In particular, it is proposed to exclude the necessity of a student «to strive for moral, spiritual and physical development and self-improvement». The study establishes the measures of disciplinary influence on a teenager. The author suggests to supplement the possibility of attracting school discipline violator to socially useful work on the territory of an educational institution. At the Federal level it is necessary to adopt a legislative act providing for the mandatory introduction in every school of the commissioner for the rights of educational process participants.
Conclusions. Formulated in the study the theoretical provisions are aimed at elaboration of recommendations on improving the Russian legislation and are able to raise the level thereof. They can also be used in the academic activity and in the educational process of higher professional education establishments of juridical sphere, and in up-grading qualification of practical staff and scientific-academic personnel in the sphere of jurisprudence.
child, teenager, duties, general education, compulsory education, provision of school discipline
|| Download PDF
1. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of the Russian Federation’s legislation]. 1996, no. 3, art. 150.
2. Vedomosti Zakonodatel'nogo sobraniya Penzenskoy oblasti [Proceedings of the Legislative Assembly of Penza Region]. 1999, no. 3, art. 150.
3. Uzdimaeva N. I. Sovremennoe pravo [Modern law]. 2007, no. 5, p. 48.
4. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of the Russian Federation’s legislation].2012, no.53 (part 1),art.7598.
5. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of the Russian Federation’s legislation]. 2011, no. 48, art. 6724.
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collection of the Russian Federation’s legislation]. 2013, no. 23, art. 2878.
7. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 2013, no. 136.
8. Sayfutdinova R. I. Sovremennoe pravo [Modern law]. 2007, no. 4, pp. 30–32.
Дата создания: 26.09.2014 08:32
Дата обновления: 26.09.2014 12:03